Stockport Exploration RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Nov 16, 2016 - Stockport Exploration Maintains A 100% Interest In Its Crescent Lake Lithium Prospect
HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA, November 16, 2016: Stockport Exploration Inc. (TSX-V: SPT) (\'Stockport\') announces that it has received notice from Sovereign Gold Company Limited (\'Sovereign\') of Australia that they will not exercise their option to acquire 100% of Stockport's 317 Claim Units within the Crescent Lake Lithium Prospect in Ontario, Canada, thereby allowing Stockport to maintain its 100% interest in the project.
Pursuant to the option agreement announced on June 22, 2016 between Stockport and
- Wed Jun 22, 2016 - Stockport Signs Crescent Lake Lithium Deposit Option Agreement
Stockport has entered into a cash and share option agreement with Sovereign Gold Company of Australia to acquire a lithium prospect for compensation of $1,400,000
- Tue Jan 5, 2016 - Stockport Signs Seymour Lake Option Agreement
Stockport Exploration Inc. (TSX-V: SPT) has entered into a cash and share option agreement with Ardiden Limited (ASX: ADV) of Australia to acquire 100% of Stockport's Seymour Lake concessions.
- Thu Sep 10, 2015 - Stockport applying for a listing with the TSX V and is voluntarily delisting from TSX
Stockport Exploration Inc. ( TSX:SPT) announces that it has submitted a Listing Application to the TSXV in accordance with its Streamlined Listing Procedures for companies transferring from the TSX, and the company has voluntarily delisted from the TSX.
- Mon Jul 6, 2015 - Stockport Closes financing for proceeds of $113,750
Stockport Exploration is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced non-brokered private placement of 2,843,750 units priced at $0.04 CAD per unit, for total gross proceeds of $113,750
- Fri Jul 3, 2015 - Stockport Announces Financing
Stockport Exploration is pleased to announce that it intends to complete a non-brokered private placement of up to 2,500,000 units priced at $0.04 CAD per unit, for total gross proceeds of up to $100,000.
- Wed Feb 25, 2015 - Stockport Arranges Convertible Note Financing for its Pilot Gold Recovery Circuit in Kenya
HALIFAX, Feb. 25, 2015 /CNW/ - Stockport Exploration Inc. (TSX: SPT) (\'Stockport\' or the \'Company\') has arranged a $295,000 bridge loan financing (the \'Loans\') from various directors, and other private investors of the Company, by the issuance of 12% unsecured convertible notes (the \'Notes\'). The net proceeds of the Loans will be used for capital expenditures and working capital requirements for the Company's pilot gold recovery circuit in Kenya. Under the terms of the financing, the principal amount of t
- Sat Jan 31, 2015 - Unaudited Condensed Interim Consolidated Financial Statements January 31, 2015
- Fri Oct 31, 2014 - Stockport Exploration Inc. Consolidated Financial Statements October 31, 2014
- Thu Oct 23, 2014 - Letter of Intent Signed on SPL 214 Concession
October 23, 2014 -- Halifax, NS -- Stockport Exploration is nearing completion of Phase 2 of the company's program to move to a small-scale processing operation on its SPL 214 concession. The company has finalized a letter of intent for contract mining services with Akili Mineral Services of Nairobi, Kenya. Akili will be responsible for the procurement and installation of a leach circuit and will manage day-to-day recovery operations on the concession. It is the intention of the company to build a plant t